[grand-rapids-pm-list] Job opening

Chris Scheller schelcj at pobox.com
Sun Mar 20 08:04:11 PST 2005

We our currently searching for a Software Engineer of Web
Production to develop core technology, including the design and
architecture of new solutions, the refinement of existing code, and
the optimization of dynamic web content within an object-oriented
Perl/mod_perl/Apache environment. You will be working with the
production team to fulfill requests in the release cycle, assessing
impact and involving the data systems and network operations teams
when necessary. Write design specifications, programming
specifications, and documentation. Locate and fix bugs in the existing
code base in a timely manner.

for more details: http://jobs.perl.org/job/2221

Chris Scheller | http://www.pobox.com/~schelcj | JID: schelcj at jabber.avlug.org
Ankh if you love Isis.