[grand-rapids-pm-list] Re: [grand-rapids-pm-announce] Perl Mongers This Month

Matthew Heusser mheusser at charter.net
Thu Aug 5 07:06:03 CDT 2004

>Second, this is my last month in Grand Rapids
>before I go to college this fall, so a new
>president will need to be elected at the meeting.

We also need a new vice president.

Regards,

Matthew Heusser, www.xndev.com
mheusser at charter.net

"Fads become fads when we reduce foundational understanding to regimented formulas which are essentially followed without much conscious thought. A formula for multiplying two numbers is fine because the same formula always works. In an organizational context there are simply to many variables for any formula to be correct. The foundation of action must be understanding tempered with continued reevaluation of the current situation. Anything less has a very high probability of failure." - Gene Bellinger

"Rather than attempting to teach people the right things to do, one should design organizations such that doing the right things is simply the path of least resistance" - Buckminster Fuller