Friday 4/30 Perl Mongers

Matthew R. Heusser HEUSSERM at student.gvsu.edu
Wed Apr 21 09:48:05 CDT 2004

... Our planned speaker, Matt Hahnfeld will not be able to attend the next perl mongers.

That gives us two choices:

Matt Diephouse  RegExes in P6
Matt Heusser    Automated Unit Testing in Perl

--> The auto unit testing talk is going to be signifigantly different than andy lester's talk last fall.  His was large-team implementation, mine is mostly for individual practitioners/theory.

I'm actively seeking feedback for the talk before I give it at STAREast in May.

Feel free to email me or post you comments to the list.  I'm hoping we can decide in the next few days.

Regards,

Matthew Heusser,
heusserm at student.gvsu.edu
W: (616) 464-8145