gui guilder that can do perl (Gtk.pm)

Al Tobey albert.tobey at priority-health.com
Wed Feb 5 15:32:08 CST 2003

Matt asked me to post this, so here it goes.  This is a WYSIWYG GUI
builder that can barf out perl code.  Basically, you can do just about
everything in the GUI, then just load the generated module into your
program containing the callbacks. Or something like that ...

Any recent linux distribution should have everything you need to start
tinkering with it.  I don't know what the status of perl/Gtk+ on windows
is.

http://glade.gnome.org

to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this
email in error please notify the Priority Health Information
Services Department at (616) 942-0954.