E-Mail Lists:

Matthew R. Heusser HEUSSERM at student.gvsu.edu
Wed Dec 10 10:49:02 CST 2003

Folks:

 I'm seriously considering starting up a SW-IMPROVE email list off of something like Topica.com - or perhaps two lists:

  (A) SW-IMPROVE
  (B) SW-GrandRapids

  The idea would be to talk about better ways to create software (A), and how to apply that to the job market in west michigan (B).  (Waterfall, XP, Testing, Perl Vs. Lisp Vs. PL/SQL, web vs. forms, automated testing, UML, writing funky specs, gathering requirements, etc.)  It's modeled after Danny Fought's SW-TEST discussion list.  (http://topica.com/lists/swtest-discuss/)

  That said:

(1) Should PM's be two lists:
    PM.Annouce and PM.Admin ?

(2) Would anyone have interest in joining one of the lists I mention above?

(3) Should I give up on A and join somebody else's? :-)

regards,

Matt Heusser