September GR.PM

Matthew R. Heusser HEUSSERM at student.gvsu.edu
Thu Aug 28 14:22:28 CDT 2003

Folks:

 For September, we had planned that Steve Poling add and personalize two presentations on testing / maintaining perl into one presentation.

 It turns out that Andy Lester, who presented "Automating of Large Projects in Perl" at the 2003 OS conference is available to do it himself!

  Except, of course, he lives in Chicago.  So it would be nice if we could raise at least enough $$$ to cover his costs - food, gas, and a hotel.  $150 or so, I figure.

  So:

1) Is anyone willing to chip in a couplea bucks for a world-class presentation?

2) Is any -organization- in grand rapids (or group of people) interested in a few hours of training or consulting from a world class QA-er/Coder/Software Manager? (Resume: http://www.petdance.com/resume/)

If you want to help, feel free to email me privately, or, if you wish, reply to the list.

Regards,

Matt Heusser