Newsletter from O'Reilly UG Program, March 18

Tim.Maletic at priority-health.com Tim.Maletic at priority-health.com
Wed Apr 2 14:22:43 CST 2003

Well, since this thread is underway...

Our local ACLU chapter (http://www.aclumich.org/modules.php?name=Sections&op=viewarticle&artid=41) is considering an effort to seek a GR City Council resolution to register our reservations about the USA Patriot Act.  It might bear some relation to this: http://www.aclu.org/SafeandFree/SafeandFree.cfm?ID=11105&c=207.

Anyone interested in helping out can drop me a note.

-Tim