Meeting

Bill Day williamday at email.com
Tue Jul 30 10:56:12 CDT 2002

My comment that RMS wants to banish intellectual property was out of context. This was not from the film, it was from yesterday's slashback: "...the term 'intellectual property' lumps together disparate areas of law, including copyright, patent, trademark, and others, and that they are so different that it is a mistake to try to group them together."

He is not completly against ownership, he just wants the issues to be dealt with seperatly.