FW: Newsletter #9 from O'Reilly UG Program

Joel Meulenberg joelmeulenberg at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 22:04:25 CDT 2001

> Java and XSLT
> http://oreilly.com/catalog/javaxslt/
> Sample Chapter 5: XSLT Processing with Java
> http://oreilly.com/catalog/javaxslt/chapter/ch05.html

This one is somewhat interesting to me.
(Though I am nervous about some of what I see going on in the XML
world.  It seems like we've now got many SGML/HTML-oriented people
without a strong background in data management who are equipped with
their new XML "hammer" and they're trying to apply it to stuff that
ain't exactly a nail.)

I'm curious, is anyone in the group doing much with Java, J2EE, XSLT,
etc.?

+Joel