Subject: Heeeelp with SSL3 client/server

Joel Meulenberg joelmeulenberg at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 21:14:13 CDT 2001

This message initially bounced because the subject line matched one of
Majordomo's magic patterns (in this case /^subject:\s*help\b/i ).
So, you see, Tom's original subject line didn't sounds quite so
desperate; I changed it to read "heeeelp" so that the pattern wouldn't
match when I resent it to the list.  : )

+Joel