Microsoft DotNet

matthew_heusser at mcgraw-hill.com matthew_heusser at mcgraw-hill.com
Mon Mar 19 07:42:56 CST 2001

 -- I just finished my presentation on DotNet for CS 658
(distributed computing).

 If you want to check it out, it's on the web at:

http://www.csis.gvsu.edu/~heusserm/CS658/DotNet/PageOne.htm

  You'll want to use IE 4.0+.  I have a habit of normalizing my HTML into
XML, so <BR> becomes <BR/>.  For some reason, netscape can't deal
with this and loses all the hard-coded CRLF formatting.  Yuck.

  The presentation is on Wednesday.  Any feedback you could give me
before then is appreciated.  ("Your HTML layout is lame" does not
count unless you fix it for me. ;-)

  Wondering what some other students have done for thier presentations?
It's at:

http://www.csis.gvsu.edu/~adams/CS658/

Under "Lecture Notes"

regards,