Joel's a Bum - Are There Any Non-Bums Among Us?

Joel Meulenberg joelmeulenberg at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 20:33:21 CDT 2001

I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to do the 2nd presentation on
Perlbots at the GR.pm meeting at the end of this month due to the fact
that I haven't made progress and given certain deadlines, a
wedding/trip in California, the fact that my doctor told me I've gotta
take time to exercise or become an insulin-resistant, atherosclerotic
fatso, etc., there's virtually no chance that I'll be able to make
significant headway between now and then.  : )

Soooo, does anyone have something they'd be willing to present on?
It doesn't have to be a big production.  Someone even mentioned how a
presentation on the various things one can do with hashes would be
cool.

We're open to any and all ideas.

Thanks.

+Joel

=====
Perl mongers do it more than one way. (PMDIMTOW)
http://grand-rapids.pm.org/