AnnArbor.pm Humor

Joel Meulenberg joelmeulenberg at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 17 23:48:53 CDT 2000

>From AnnArbor.pm mailing list:

> I vote to elect the following cron entries as our perlmonger
> leader:
>
> 0 0  1 * * random < technicalplaces | mail perlmongers -s Talk
> 0 0 15 * * random < a2beerplaces | mail perlmongers -s Party
> 0 0 21 6 wed mail perlmongers -s "YAPC 19100"

=====
only the fool would take trouble to verify that his sentence was composed of ten a's, three b's, four c's, four d's, forty-six e's, sixteen f's, four g's, thirteen h's, fifteen i's, two k's, nine l's, four m's, twenty-five n's, twenty-four o's, five p's, sixteen r's, forty-one s's, thirty-seven t's, ten u's, eight v's, four x's, eleven y's, twenty-seven commas, twenty-three apostrophes, seven hyphens, and, last but not least, a single !