High-Speed Internet Access

Matt Heusser mattandap at allegan.net
Mon Jan 31 14:21:02 CST 2000

-- I the next few months I'll be writing a Research Paper
on high-speed internet access for Grad School.  It's
concentrating on rural areas - IE Grand Rapids might
be fine, but how are you going to get High-Speed
internet in the Upper Peninsula?  Is ISDN, DSL,
Cable, or Fiber Economically viable in uraban areas, etc?

Anyone who has an idea or two about these items,
would like to be quoted in a grad paper, or just wants
to complain that his "56K" V.90 modem never connects
above 44K, feel free to drop me a line.

Matt H.