FW: Windows 2000 Active Directory

Brandon Gohsman brandon at squareonedesign.com
Thu Jan 20 16:00:14 CST 2000

Greetings everyone!

I have a new potential book from our new liason at O'Reilly and some other
details. And, since our last meeting (or, I should say, the last meeting I
was at), we have received some new books from O'Reilly:

  a.. XML Pocket Reference by Robert Eckstein
  b.. Guide to Oracle8i Features by Steven Feuerstein
  c.. Oracle SAP Administration by Donald K. Burleson
  d.. Win32 API Programming with Visual Basic by Steven Roman
  e.. PhotoShop for the Web by Mikkel Aaland
  f.. Java in a Nutshell (third edition) by David Flanagan
  g.. Learning Debian GNU/Linux by Bill McCarty
  h.. Using Samba by Eckstein, Collier-Brown & Kelly
Most of those have showed up just since the new year. Our original liason at
O'Reilly had left back in November. We had a temporary liason for a while.
And now we have a new, permanent one again, Denise Olliffe. Things have been
pretty quiet from O'Reilly since December. Hopefully, they will pick up a
bit now.

Anyway, let me know if there are any takers on the following Windows 2000
Active Directory book.

Thanks,

Brandon