Oops.

Joel Meulenberg joelmeulenberg at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 16:52:39 CST 2000

> I simply zoned
> out while working on a web site and listening to Rob Zombie.

Sure you weren't playing Quake and listening to Rob Zombie?
I can imagine Quaking to Zombie, but coding?  : )

I'm not a big fan or anything, but I seriously dig that "Dragula" tune,
though not so much the "Hot Rod Herman" remix of "Dragula" that was in
The Matrix.
(Now Dragula refers to one of the vehicles from that old show "The
Munsters", right?  Wasn't Dragula the name of the car that looked like
a coffin mounted on a drag racing car frame?)

+Joel