Oops.

Brandon Gohsman brandon at squareonedesign.com
Fri Feb 25 13:07:57 CST 2000

Hey everyone, guess what?

I just looked at the clock on my monitor and noticed that it is 1:45
already. I guess that means that I missed the meeting. Sorry about that. No
excuses. I didn’t have a meeting or car trouble or anything. I simply zoned
out while working on a web site and listening to Rob Zombie.

So, in an effort to redeem myself, if anyone has books that they really want
to return, or would like to check out one that I currently have (see list
below), please feel free to call, email, etc., and I’ll take care of it.

Books currently in my possession:
Developing ASP Components
Win32 API Programming with Visual Basic
Webmaster in a Nutshell
Oracle SQL *Plus
Oracle Web Applications
Guide to Oracle8i Features
Oracle SAP Administration
Oracle Essentials
Learning Debian GNU/Linux
Windows 2000 Active Directory
Learning Red Hat Linux

Books that are not in my possession, but I know where they are:
Oracle8i Internal Services for Waits, Latches, Locks, and Memory
Checked Out     Ed Eddington
Oracle SQL*PLUS"
Checked Out     Chen Lee
Programming Web Graphics with Perl & GNU Software
Checked Out     Matt Heusser
Using Samba
Checked Out     Aaron Nienhuis
MySQL & mSQL