FW: O'Reilly Seeking "Perls" of Wisdom

Brandon Gohsman brandon at squareonedesign.com
Tue Feb 15 13:54:25 CST 2000

Hey everyone,

O'Reilly is looking for information about what we do with Perl. Anyone
interested should follow the link below. And, if you complete the survey,
you could win a signed copy of Johan Vromans' Perl 5 Pocket Reference! (That
would really save you the trouble of having to drag your own copy to a book
signing somewhere, eh?)

Brandon