Fwd: Non-member submission from [Nguyen Manh Tho <manhtho@yahoo.com>]

Joel Meulenberg joelmeulenberg at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 17:36:01 CST 2000

Hehe.  Well it looks like this assistant lecturer in Hochiminh City found Jeff Williams's socket presentation on our web site and has additional questions.  Anyone willing to help him out?  Judging by the nature of his questions (i.e.- Your example sends text via UDP, but can I send binary data?  And will the order of the fields get rearranged?) he may need help beyond just the initial questions he has asked...