Fwd: Contract Work

Joel Meulenberg joelmeulenberg at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 17:12:21 CST 2000

In case you're interested...

Abha Mallya <Abha at itintellectuals.com> wrote:
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 11:17:30 -0500
From: Abha Mallya
To: joelmeulenberg at yahoo.com

Hi  Joel,
I am with a software consulting foirm in Detroit. I have posted job openings in some other Perl User groups in the past. I wonder if your group also permits posting of job opportunities for the benefit of programmers and developers subscribing to your group. If it is permitted , I would request you to bring the following to the notice of your group members.
Immediate Contract openings(6+ months) in NJ for web developers with Perl and CGI. Interested professionals may contact the undersigned with their resume in Word format and their contact information.Compensation DOE.
Abha Mallya
Information Technology Intellectuald Corporation
248-738-4831
e-mail: Abha at itintellectuals.com