Idea for December GR.PM

Matt Heusser mattandap at allegan.net
Fri Sep 24 12:45:41 CDT 1999

-> How about for the December meeting, we just have
an "Anniversary" party.  Schedule no technical issues,
just get together for dinner somewhere in GR on a thursday
night, toward the middle of the month?

  That way, we can all schedule our thinking efforts on
other issues, like, say, Y2K madness ...

  So, that gives us technical sessions for October,
November, and a meeting for December.  It's also
getting close to election time; how do you feel about
nominations for the Presidency next month, then elections
in November?  Then we'll have an inaugeration in December
or January ...

just some post-meeting-ruminations,

Matthew R. Heusser
Captain, Civil Air Patrol