Map, Directions, Etc.

Joel Meulenberg joelmeulenberg at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 14:33:34 CDT 1999

Here's a map to Priority Health:
http://grand-rapids.pm.org/ph_map.gif
(Let's hope Unisys doesn't pursue payment from us for using a GIF!)

Go into the 1231 East Beltline building.  Go up to the 3rd floor
(elevator (sloooow) or stairwell).  The receptionist or a host[ess]
will be able to direct you to the meeting room - Board Rooms B & C.

See you there!  Don't forget cash for your Mom's lunch!  (Keith
Sederholm is a pretty tall guy; you probably don't wanna stiff him. :)
)

BTW, I got another email from brian d foy.  I think he's working on
getting our "announce" mailing list set up.

+Joel

=====