Fw: AnnArbor.pm: meeting minutes from 9/9/99

Joel Meulenberg joelm at blueribbon.com
Tue Sep 21 23:34:09 CDT 1999

Some interesting points from AnnArbor.pm's last meeting:

1.  They have 2 meetings a month - 1 technical and 1 social.

2.  Proposal that each technical meeting include a Q & A period in which
people bring questions and the group tries to answer them.  (This seems like
a good idea for this Friday's meeting.)

3.  Code Review sessions!?!

4.  Gurusamy Sarathy is breeding 3-headed cows?!?  : )

Their meeting minutes are below.

+Joel