Next Meeting & A <FWD>

Joel Meulenberg joelmeulenberg at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 23:14:07 CDT 1999

> does anyone have anything they'd like to bring up?

Not really, though I did just receive a brochure in the mail for the
"Perl Whirl 2000" from "Geek Cruises".  You can read about it online
at:  www.geekcruises.com .  I'll try to remember to bring the brochure
too.

BTW, is there any major item (e.g.- presentation or activity) on the
agenda this month?

I'll try to see that a Mom's menu gets sent out over the list by
Thursday sometime.

> Joel, do you know if we could set up two mailing
> lists?

I just sent an email to brian d foy and, just seconds later, got a
reply.  He says he'll set something up this week.

Interestingly, I checked the list of PM majordomo lists and it looks
like there is no other PM group with more than one list.

+Joel
===