CGI and JavaScript

Brandon Gohsman brandon at squareonedesign.com
Mon Oct 18 11:46:09 CDT 1999

Greetings.

I am having a problem with one of my scripts that I was hoping one of you
had been through before. I have a CGI script that returns an HTML page.
Simple enough right? But part of that HTML includes a <SCRIPT> tag and
plenty of JavaScript to control some rollover buttons. The page looks
correct when it loads but throws a couple of errors and the rollovers don't
function. The HTML and script was copied and pasted from a page that I built
and tested, which worked o.k. But the CGI version really doesn't like my
script.

Is there something special that I should be doing?

Thanks,

Brandon Gohsman
Square One Design
560 5th Street NW, Suite 301