Fw: Perl/NT interface

Matt Heusser mattandap at allegan.net
Thu Oct 7 07:08:33 CDT 1999

Below is a message from a recruiter in SF.  It sounds
fun, but you'll have to relocate.

If anyone would like to break it down into three mailing lists:
   - GR.PM.Announce
   - GR.PM.talk
   - GR.PM.Jobs

Let me know.  I personally like the idea, but I'm afraid it's
getting silly ....

I'm also working on a reply message that says essentially
"thanks for the note ... um ... you do realize we're in
Michigan and you're in California, right ...?"  Trying to keep
the sarcasm out.  It's hard ...

Again, the note is (fwd)ed below.

Matthew R. Heusser
Graduate Student, Computer Science, Grand Valley State
Captain, Civil Air Patrol     -> http://www.cap.af.mil
President, Grand Rapids.PM     -> http://grand-rapids.pm.org

"...Those who insist on entitlements from the state
     become enemies of the State instead."
     - Dr. Tim Kimmel, Author & Popular Speaker