Problem of the Week

Matt Heusser mattandap at allegan.net
Mon Oct 4 09:02:32 CDT 1999

I've attached my problem of the week as ASCII text.
I'm looking for two or three words to succingtly explain
what it does.

If you have to run the probem to find out, not only are
you cheating, but you're certainly not thinking hard
enough - the 'use' line tells 90%of the story ...

For those of you who think it's too easy, I apologize ...

Matthew R. Heusser
President, Grand Rapids.PM
  -> http://grand-rapids.pm.org
"...Those who insist on entitlements from the state
     become enemies of the State instead."
     - Dr. Tim Kimmel, Author & Popular Speaker