Books from O'Reilly

Brandon Gohsman brandon at squareonedesign.com
Thu Nov 18 13:47:32 CST 1999

Greetings everyone!

F.Y.I., we have ordered, “Oracle PL/SQL Programming Guide to Oracle8i
Features and Oracle SAP Administration” from O’Reilly. There was no interest
in, “DocBook: The Definitive Guide” so that has been filed.

Since our last meeting, the following titles have arrived:

*	JavaScript Application Cookbook by Jerry Bradenbaugh
*	Oracle8i Internal Services for Waits, Latches, Locks, and Memory by Steve
Adams
*	Oracle Essentials by Grenwald, Stackowiak & Stern
*	Oracle Web Applications – PL/SQL Developer’s Introduction by Andrew
Odewahn

So, lots ‘O Oracle information. I will have those at next Wednesday’s
meeting.

See you then!

Brandon