July GR.PM Meeting

Matt Heusser mattandap at allegan.net
Fri Jun 25 12:20:34 CDT 1999

Folks -

We just had a GR.PM meeting at the Library(*).
A good time was had by all, and we even got
a 'yoda' toy which was awarded to the scribe ...

The next meeting is Friday, July 30, 1999
at SteelCase Corporate HQ.(**)

Here's the plan:

Presentors arrive at 11:00 to set up the laptop/Overhead.(***)

Regular Members ("Mere Mortals") plan to arrive at 11:15.
(We all know how traffic goes ...) - after lunch we cover the
agenda ...

Presentations discussed for next month included CGI,
perl Databases, demystifing the debugger, and
"How to find out about cool perl stuff" (Resources, CPAN, etc)
so it should be a good one.

see ya there,

#!/MattH
(*) - Thanks to the Library folks, and Bill in Particular, for the
facilities.
(**) - Thanks to SteelCase/Scott Sroka for the Facilities ...
(***) - Presentors might want to talk to Scott Sroka and get your
scripts pointing to where perl is ;-)