Next gr.pm Meeting

Matt Heusser mattandap at allegan.net
Tue Jul 27 07:26:50 CDT 1999

Folks -

  MS Outlook just told me the next GR.PM meeting
is scheduled for friday, 11:15, at steelcase corporate
HQ.  Sadly, I will not be able to attend, but
shall leave it in the capable hands of Scott Sroka (our
host) and Paul Tjapkes (the VP)

A brief review of the schedule and Agenda:

GR.PM July Meeting
July 30, 1999 @ Steelcase Corporate HQ

11:00 - Instructors/Host Arrive & Set-up Equipment
11:15 - Rest of the Crew Arrives
11:15-11:30 - Introductions
11:30+
- Lunch
- Review of Last Months Minutes (Richard Stephanich)
- Assignment of Scribe (to do this month's minutes)
- Discussion: DBI-Perl (Steve Johnson)
- New Ideas
- Figure out what next month's Discussion will be
- Figure out when & where next month's meeting will be
- Adjourn

Questions & Comments can be sent to the list.  Since
I can't make it, please feel free to chuck my schedule out
the window ...

see you in August,

Matt H.
"Integrity, Service before self,