G-R.pm website update

Matt Heusser mattandap at allegan.net
Tue Aug 31 07:43:53 CDT 1999

> ... "pizzazz" to our boring b/w minutes pages

Does anyone have a digital Camera?  Perhaps we could
have a .gif or two in each month's minutes ...

BTW - I'm thinking of a new rule to figure out who the scribe
and/or presenters should be.  Something like this:

  1) People who have borrowed books and not presented
  2) People who have attended more than 1 meeting and
      not presented
  3) People who have presented in the past 12 months
  4) Active Presenters and Active Hosts

"Scribes" will be drafted from the available pool; people with
lower numbers getting precedence over people with higher
numbers.

In other words, the best way to not be scribe is to volunteer
to be a presenter or to offer to host meetings.

What say ye?

Matt H.