Last Meeting

Matt Heusser mattandap at allegan.net
Fri Aug 27 13:41:59 CDT 1999

Well, it was a good meeting, and I hope everyone
enjoyed it.  JoelM should have some minutes for
us to read sooner or later ...

One sidebar we discussed was the idea of getting
meetings at local colleges and/or(*) getting colleges
involved - possibly getting a class in perl offered
somewhere.  (Or we could become a certifification
issuer, as a revenue source ;-)

I'm hoping we can find a "Academic Liason" type
person to do some leg-work on this one.  ... I know
Steve Poling used to teach courses at CornerStone ...

Anyone Interested?

(*) - Yes, I know and/or is redundant, I actually
mean "And/XOR", for the symbollically logical out
there.  By the way, this statement is false ...

Matt H.
"Computer Science is no more about computers
than astronomy is about telescopes."
   - E. W. Dijkstra