[grand-rapids-pm-announce] GR.pm - Friday March 23 @ 11:30

Al Tobey tobert at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 18:49:28 PST 2006

GRLUG guys - sorry for the late notice ;)  If any of you are
interested in just getting the meeting announcements, subscribe to the
announce list at
http://mail.pm.org/mailman/listinfo/grand-rapids-pm-announce.

This is just a repeat of Jason's message as a reminder for us mongers.

==

Please join us for Matthew Heusser's hands-on tutorial: Perl for
Programmers at this month's Grand Rapids Perl Mongers meeting.  If you
are new to Perl, this is a great opportunity to learn from people who
have been using it for years.  If you've mastered
Perl, this is a chance to help others learn.  There will be real
examples and exercises to work through, so bring your laptop if you
would like to follow along.

This event will be hosted at the Priority Health Conference Center
(3111 Leonard St).

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=3111+Leonard+St+49525&ll=42.985751,-85.593023&spn=0.027124,0.099649

As usual, we will be giving away a few books this month (titles
unknown at this point) to a few lucky people who can answer our quiz
questions correctly after the tutorial.

Hope to see you there,
Jason Porritt
Vice President, Grand Rapids Perl Mongers

------------------------------
---------------
Grand Rapids Perl Mongers' meeting details:

Where: Priority Health Conference Center
When: 11:30am March 31, 2006
What: Perl for Programmers -- A hands-on tutorial
Who: Matthew Heusser

Priority Health one of our corporate sponsors will be providing a FREE
pizza lunch to those who RSVP. You can RSVP by sending an email to our
president or vice president tobert at gmail.com or jasonmtu at yahoo.com).

See our website for details:
http://grand-rapids.pm.org