[grand-rapids-pm-announce] March Meeting Announcement

Jason Porritt jasonmtu at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 16 12:51:48 PST 2006

Please join us for Matthew Heusser's hands-on
tutorial: Perl for Programmers at this month's Grand
Rapids Perl Mongers meeting.  If you are new to Perl,
this is a great opportunity to learn from people who
have been using it for years.  If you've mastered
Perl, this is a chance to help others learn.  There
will be real examples and exercises to work through,
so bring your laptop if you would like to follow
along.

This event will be hosted at the Priority Health
Conference Center (3111 Leonard St).

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=3111+Leonard+St+49525&ll=42.985751,-85.593023&spn=0.027124,0.099649

As usual, we will be giving away a few books this
month (titles unknown at this point) to a few lucky
people who can answer our quiz questions correctly
after the tutorial.

Hope to see you there,
Jason Porritt
Vice President, Grand Rapids Perl Mongers

Grand Rapids Perl Mongers' meeting details:

Where: Priority Health Conference Center
When: 11:30am March 31, 2006
What: Perl for Programmers -- A hands-on tutorial
Who: Matthew Heusser

Priority Health one of our corporate sponsors will be
providing a FREE pizza lunch to those who RSVP. You
can RSVP by sending an email to our president or vice
president (tobert at gmail.com or jasonmtu at yahoo.com).

See our website for details:
http://grand-rapids.pm.org