[grand-rapids-pm-announce] Perl Mongers TODAY (Tuesday) -- Visiting Speaker ANDY LESTER!

Matt Hahnfeld matt.hahnfeld at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 21:47:44 PDT 2005

Hi everyone...  Just a reminder that today's meeting of the Grand
Rapids Perl Mongers will feature visiting speaker and Perl wizard Andy
Lester from Chicago.  If you've ever wanted to contribute back to the
Perl community, this is a talk you don't want to miss!

If you still want Pizza for lunch (free!), please RSVP to
matth at everysoft.com by 11:00am.  We're going to set up some extra
seats, so if you weren't able to RSVP you're still welcome to attend
the meeting.  Full details are below.