Grand Rapids Perlmongers elect new secretary

Bill Day williamday at email.com
Fri Oct 31 13:48:44 CST 2003

It gives me great pleasure to announce Tessa Welsh as Secretary of the Grand Rapids chapter of Perlmongers. Tessa was elected unanimously by today's quorum. In accepting this position Tessa has formalized much of the work she had already been doing behind the scenes. Additionaly Tessa will be responsible for keeping our website up to date.

Please join me in extending appreciation to Tessa for accepting this position.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers