Reminder: Perl Mongers meeting this friday

Bill Day williamday at email.com
Wed Jun 26 10:51:28 CDT 2002

The meeting will be held in the Priority Health Boardroom. This month's meeting will feature...a film.

Unfortunatly, I will be unable to attend. Even worse, Keith Sederholm is unable to attend, so you are on your own for food. But seriously this is a very good film that hopefully will spark a good discussion. I wish I could be there.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://www.netzero.net/?refcd=N2P0602NEP8