Reminder: Perl Mongers this friday

Bill Day williamday at email.com
Tue Jul 23 10:06:17 CDT 2002

This friday (July 26), Grand Rapids Perl Mongers will meet at Priority Health, classroom 1 at 11:30.

We will once again attempt to view the film that was thwarted last month due to corporate intrigue, missing receptionists, and public utility failures.

Since Keith Sederholm will be on vacation, you are on your own for food.

Agenda is typical:

11:30 a.m. Welcome and introductions
           Lunch (BYO)
           Lending Library (remember to return books)
           View film
 1:00 p.m. Adjourn

P.S. Matt still has my copy of the video, so can someone (Matt) be sure to bring a copy.

See you there.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://www.netzero.net/?refcd=N2P0602NEP8