GR.pm Meeting Friday, Sep 28th @ Schlotzky's Deli on 28th St. by Woodland Mall

Joel Meulenberg joelmeulenberg at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 20:20:50 CDT 2001

OK, I didn't get too much feedback on the lunch venue, but Paul
suggested the Schlotzky's Deli on 28th St. by Woodland Mall because one
half of the restaurant is usually vacant and quiet and we should be
able to make part of that "our space" for an informal lunch meeting.
Oh, and Brandon, if you bring your own squirrel meat, I'm sure you can
convert a Schlotzky's smoked turkey sandwich into a Schlotzky's smoked
squirrel sandwich.  :)

Some people have expressed some interest in posts as GR.pm officers, so
we should have something to talk about in that regard tomorrow.

I forgot to mention earlier that I'm certainly willing to continue
maintaining the Majordomo mailing lists (more of a chore than you might
imagine - quite a bit of churn on the lists, people asking for help,
etc.), but I'd be happy to let someone take that over as well if
they're interested.

Oh, and please remember to bring your books from the lending library.
We'll have the big box there.

See you tomorrow!

+Joel