Job Search

Steve Johnson steve at bbdltd.com
Fri Jun 15 10:34:59 CDT 2001

I've begun a semi-confidential job search.  If anyone knows me and would
like to refer me anyway ;-), I'm looking to make a move in the next 30 to
120 days.  I'm currently evaluating opportunities in contracting,
consulting, corporate IT, etc., so I don't have too many limitations on the
nature of the work as long as it is IT and a challenge (opportunity to use
perl is a big plus, though).  Relocation and travel are not a problem.
Resume and references available on request.

Regards,
Steve Johnson