Book reviews

Brandon Gohsman brandon at squareonedesign.com
Fri Dec 14 09:25:21 CST 2001

Steve,

Here is the excerpt from Denise's email:

If you're new to writing product reviews, I found this article from
APCUG (Association of Personal Computer Users) to be insightful,
hopefully it can help give you some pointers:
http://www.apcug.org/reports/apr01/r010428.htm

Basically, any book that we have ordered a review copy of (ergo anything in
the lending library) is a candidate for a review. It would probably be
desirable to review recent versions of books rather than older ones. Other
than that, take your pick. I'll have some new ones at the next meeting too.

Brandon Gohsman
Square One Design
560 5th Street NW, Suite 301
Grand Rapids, MI 49504