GR.pm April Meeting Reminder: Friday, April 27th @ 11:30am @ Priority Health

Joel Meulenberg joelmeulenberg at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 15:24:41 CDT 2001

This month's meeting will be held at Priority Health in Board Rooms B &
C on the 3rd floor of the 1231 East Beltline building.  If you're
unfamiliar with that location, this link should help:
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&country=us&addr=1231%20East%20Beltline%20NE&csz=Grand%20Rapids,%20MI%2049525
The receptionist on the 3rd floor can direct you to Board Rooms B & C.

Lunch will be catered by Mom's To Go (menu at www.momstogo.com). Once
again, this month's "Mr. Food" is Keith Sederholm
(keith.sederholm at priority-health.com or 616-975-8595).  Please get your
lunch order to Keith before 9am on Friday.  Late lunch orders cannot be
accepted.

The agenda for the meeting is:

1.  Hellos and Lunch

2.  Presentation on "Perl and Threads (Can't we all just get along?)"
    by Al Tobey.  (I, for one, am really looking forward to this BTW.)

3.  Lending Library

4.  The usual kicking around of ideas for future topics, etc.

5.  Adjourn & Don't forget to pay Keith for lunch.

See you there!

+Joel