Meeting length?

Joel Meulenberg joelmeulenberg at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 23 13:02:04 CDT 2000

Welcome Femi!

You know I already responded to your question directly, but I thought I
ought to reply on the list just so everyone knows your inquiry isn't
being ignored.

Meetings typically run for about 1 hour, though they've been known to
go for as long as almost 1.5 hours.  We try to keep them to about an
hour though.

The topics for this month's meeting are mentioned in the agenda I
forwarded to you.

Hope to see you on Friday!

+Joel