GR.pm Meeting This Friday, Dec. 1st @ 11:30am at Priority Health

Brandon Gohsman brandon at squareonedesign.com
Tue Nov 28 13:43:18 CST 2000

Greetings,

Yes, we actually have a few new books (nothing like the last time). Recently
in are:

* CVS Pocket Reference by Gregor N. Purdy
* Linux in a Nutshell (Third Edition) by Ellen Siever, Stephen Spainhour,
Stephen Figgins & Jessica P. Hekman
* Network Printing by Radermacher & Gast
* And the long awaited Programming Perl (Third Edition) by Wall,
Christiansen & Orwant

I know that there are one or two other books coming but I can't remember
what they were.

See you Friday!

Brandon