Meeting Reminder: Friday, March 31st @ Priority Health @ 11:30am

Joel Meulenberg joelmeulenberg at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 26 21:26:30 CST 2000

This Friday's meeting of the Grand Rapdis Perl Mongers will be in Board
Rooms B & C on the 3rd floor of the 1231 East Beltline building of
Priority Health.  A map to Priority is available at the GR.pm website
at grand-rapids.pm.org .

I'll send out an agenda later, but the main presentation will be on
"Object-Oriented Programming in Perl - The Essentials" (by me : ) ).
In thinking about the presentation I've realized that there's probably
enough breadth/depth to OO Perl to have another couple presentations on
the topic, so, if there's sufficient interest, maybe we can have a
subsequent presentation or two on "OO Programming in Perl - The Full
Monty".  : )

Lunch will probably be catered by Mom's (menu available at
www.momstogo.com).  Since Keith Sederholm won't be able to attend on
Friday, we're looking for someone to fill in the role of "Mr. Food"
(collect individual orders, submit aggregate order, pay delivery
person, collect $ for individual orders).  If anyone from Priority
would be willing to do this, please let me know.  (The email address of
this month's Mr. Food will be sent out later.)

See you on Friday.

+Joel