GR.pm June 30 Meeting - CANCELLED

Joel Meulenberg joelmeulenberg at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 12:45:05 CDT 2000

About four weeks ago I began a brute force effort to come up with my
new email signature (see below).  I just finished it 5 minutes ago.
(It's like I've been living a nightmarish game of "Whack a Mole" where
everytime I adjust the sentence (i.e.- whack a mole) half a dozen more
pop up.)  So that's my excuse for not sending this out sooner.  : )

No, seriously, I get the sense that during these summer months many of
us have become busy with other things.  I think we should discuss what
to do on the majordomo list.  If anyone has anything related to Perl
that they'd like to present/share with the group, we'd love to hear it.
 If anyone has anything they'd really like to see a presentation on,
please mention that too and perhaps someone will step up to the
challenge.  A lot of people missed the presentation I did on
Object-Oriented Perl Programming.  I'd certainly be willing to review
that again sometime or even do the "OO Perl - The Full Monty"
presentation if there's interest.

Let's hear your thoughts...

Thanks.

+Joel/Paul/Et Al.

=====
only the fool would take trouble to verify that his sentence was composed of ten a's, three b's, four c's, four d's, forty-six e's, sixteen f's, four g's, thirteen h's, fifteen i's, two k's, nine l's, four m's, twenty-five n's, twenty-four o's, five p's, sixteen r's, forty-one s's, thirty-seven t's, ten u's, eight v's, four x's, eleven y's, twenty-seven commas, twenty-three apostrophes, seven hyphens, and, last but not least, a single !