Reminder: GR.pm Meeting Friday, January 28th @ 11:30am @ Priority Health

Joel Meulenberg joelmeulenberg at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 24 23:09:38 CST 2000

Hello all.

I thought I should send out a semi-early warning for this month's Grand
Rapids Perl Monger's meeting.  As usual, it's on the last Friday of the
month - this Friday, January 28th @ 11:30am.  And, as usual, the
meeting will be at Priority Health (see grand-rapids.pm.org for map).
I have not yet confirmed the meeting room with Keith Sederholm, but
it'll likely be the board rooms on the 3rd floor of the 1231 East
Beltline building.  Oh, and Mom will probably do the catering too
(though I believe we're always open to alternative suggestions).

An official agenda will go out later this week, but the main topics I'm
aware of include:

1.  The year 19100, er, 2000, did your Perl code (etc.) survive?

2.  Lending Library - don't forget to bring back your books!  (I've
personally had 3 books for a few months!)

3.  Can we call the previous nominees for GR.pm offices (e.g.-
president, vice president, secretary, etc.) official officials now?  :
)

4.  Future presentations - requests/offers/etc.
Also, "Q & A" (i.e.- ask the group that Perl question that's been
bugging you) - Should this be a regular part of every meeting like the
Lending Library?  Or does the mailing list serve that need just fine?

If you have any other recommended topics please feel free to suggest
them.

+Joel