Reminder & Agenda - GR.pm Meeting this Friday, Feb 23rd @ 11:30am @ Priority Health

Joel Meulenberg joelmeulenberg at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 17:04:02 CST 2000

First, the nail-biting uncertainties of this month's gathering:

We will likely be meeting in the 3rd floor Board Rooms of the 1231
building, but that has not yet been confirmed.  Also, Keith Sederholm
(AKA "Mr. Food" : ) ) may be doing a cuisine upgrade this week from the
usual Mom's lunch to The Seoul Garden (Mmmmm... Mongoloid Beef.).  You
should hear the final word on these matters by tomorrow (Thursday)
morning sometime.

And now for the certainties:

The meeting is at Priority Health.  Directions to Priority are
available at the web site (grand-rapids.pm.org).

Grand Rapids Perl Mongers
Meeting Agenda for February 25th, 2000  (11:30am @ Priority Health)

1.  Hellos, eats, and people filing in.
    - Everyone

2.  Opening Words and Introductions (if necessary)
    - Joel M.

3.  Lending Library - New Books, Etc.
    (And don't forget your overdue books... Poling. : ) )
    - Brandon G.

4.  Presentation:  The Encryption Chapter from "Mastering Algorithms
    with Perl"
    - Steve Poling

5.  Presentation:  "Remind 2000" - An Automatic Reminder Emailer.
    We'll be looking at code and talking about how to integrate
    an idea into a system/installation (how to deal with certain
    NT type issues, for example).
    - Steve Johnson

6.  Finalize/Review Topic and Location for next Meeting.
    Any new ideas/requests for future topics/presentations?

7.  Adjourn

8.  Just Kidding Poling!  (about putting you on the agenda this month)
    You can relax.  Oh, and Tjapkes put me up to it.  : )