GR.pm Meeting This Friday - Sept. 1 @ 11:30am @ Priority Health

Joel Meulenberg joelmeulenberg at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 29 12:19:49 CDT 2000

WHEN & WHERE
------------
As usual, the meeting will begin at 11:30am and run for about an hour
(definitely done by 1pm).  We'll be meeting in Board Rooms B & C at
Priority Health.  The address is 1231 East Beltline NE (that's the
southmost building of the 3 buildings in "Waters Circle").  Priority
Health is basically at the intersection of the East Beltline (M-37) and
Leonard.  If you're coming from I-196 (or even I-96), you can get off
the expressway at the East Beltline and head north.  The East Beltline
& Leonard intersection is less than a mile north of I-196.  You'll go
past the light at the intersection of the East Beltline and Leonard and
turn into the first "banana turn" ("Michigan turn").  That'll take you
into the 3-building "Waters Circle".  The 1231 building will be on the
left.  Go to the elevator and take it up to the 3rd floor.  If
someone's not there to greet you, the receptionist can tell you how to
get to board rooms B & C.

LUNCH
-----
If you'd like a lunch delivered, Keith Sederholm
(keith.sederholm at priority-health.com) will be taking orders for Asiana
(a Chinese restaurant).  The menu is attached to this message as 2
bitmap files.  **Please note that actual prices are now about 75 cents
more than listed on this old menu.**  Please be sure to get your order
to Keith by 4pm on Thursday!

AGENDA
------
Here's our basic agenda:

1. Lunch & Introductions

2. Lending Library (Please Remember Your Checked-Out Books!!)

3. Presentation on "Perl Scope and All That" by Paul Tjapkes

4. Discussion of Future Topics & Presentations - Any Volunteers?  Any
Requests?

5. Adjourn

Anything I've missed?  If there's something else you'd like on the
agenda, please let me know.

See you there!

+Joel

=====
only the fool would take trouble to verify that his sentence was composed of ten a's, three b's, four c's, four d's, forty-six e's, sixteen f's, four g's, thirteen h's, fifteen i's, two k's, nine l's, four m's, twenty-five n's, twenty-four o's, five p's, sixteen r's, forty-one s's, thirty-seven t's, ten u's, eight v's, eight w's, four x's, eleven y's, twenty-seven commas, twenty-three apostrophes, seven hyphens and, last but not least, a single !