NCCF Fellow Brethren., you have received a 2000Greetings Card...

virgincare at yahoo.com virgincare at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 17:28:48 CST 2004

Hi Fellow Brethren., John. Chiokwe sent you a greeting card!
--------------------------------------
Please click the link below to view your Greeting
Card....If the link is not clickable just copy and
paste or type the address in your browser..ENJOY!!

Your Greeting Card
http://www.2000greetings.com/pickup.htm?pid=34182848ZKJR0gombe-p

If you have trouble using the link we provided, please follow these
steps:

1. 	Click this link to go to our homepage,
or copy and paste it into your browser's address line:
http://www.2000Greetings.com
2.	Enter your card ID 34182848ZKJR0gombe-p in the Pick up ID Box
Your card will be available for 20 days.

If you'd like to send a card yourself please go to www.2000Greetings.com
<http://www.2000greetings.com>

Get your 2000Greetings.com Reminder Service
and Printable Calendars http://www.2000Greetings.com/reminder

Your card was sent from virgincare at yahoo.com <mailto:
virgincare at yahoo.com>
IP Address 81.199.85.110